gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
04-06-2018, 07:44 AM

He seemed to be amused, chuckling at her comment and saying she was optimistic. She nodded her head with a smile and a wag to her tail glad that the conversation was in good spirits again. She honestly didn't care about families that quarreled in the past, she was adult enough to make her own decisions about others and he was a nice guy so far.

"I try to be, If I wasn't this conversation probably never would have happened, which I'm vary grateful it had." she replied while her smile turned to a softer one.

The offer that fallowed shortly after was unexpected and for a moment she was slightly shocked. His words were rushed, but she was able to hear everything correctly. It had been true that training had been highly lax, even before the raid things had been really quiet. The pack hunt that Mask tried to put together failed because no one had cared to show up. She didn't feel ill towards Celestial, but Greed in a way was right. Though right now, she was highly reluctant to leave the pack while she was in season, even though she wanted to get started with his offer now.

"I would love that, but I better wait until the change of season before venturing out of the pack lands It may make it vary difficult to train without others lurking nearby if we tried it now." she said with a nod.

"Talk" & 'Think"

* Is completely Blind due to Maim by Greed, looks like her eyes are always closed. *
Acapella has a Dhole companion that is almost always with her unless stated otherwise.
Greed is allowed in any of Ella's threads regardless of the tag.