gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-06-2018, 08:10 AM

He remained vigilant, not wanting anything to slip by either of them on this patrol. He wanted to be able to do more for this pack and he knew he wasn't prepared for the raid. He wondered if there was a way to run drills to try and practice for another raid since there was always a possibility of one happening, maybe Gwen would know whether it was possible or not. Her words made him nod, agreeing. They had to keep an eye on everything, big or small to prevent someone from slipping through the cracks. It made perfect sense for him and made him focus more on picking out smaller and more minor details then bigger ones.

Gwen was experienced and maybe she would even be up for teaching him further. After Faite had left he never really connected with anyone else as far as training and he knew he needed it. Maybe this women wouldn't mind teaching him more. He too caught the old scent of the boar, his nose twitching as he took it in. He knew they were difficult little beasts and that they could be rather dangerous with those ugly looking tusks. He made a mental note to come back in the morning and be sure the animal didn't come back.

"Do you think you would be up to training me some more? So I'm better prepared. I was also wondering if drills for raid could be preformed" he asked quietly as he caught another old scent of mountain lion, and not one of his brother's companions.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: blue_5_6_by_nnightcrawler-danjgwa.png]
[Image: c9VTOML.png]