size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
04-06-2018, 08:38 AM
"Hm," she hummed thoughtfully at his questions. "I certainly have no objections to helping you to train more. To be honest I think everyone in the pack could use a great deal more training than they've been getting. As far as raid drills go... Hm. That might be something to bring up with Regulus rather than me. Given that we don't really have enough wolves in the pack to make up two teams to play defenders and raiders, we would probably need to make arrangements with another pack, and I'm afraid I'm not of sufficient rank to arrange that. It's a good idea, though."

Gwen paused when they reached the mountain lion scent. Well, that was troubling. There were three lions who lived within Celestial's bounds, and their presence should have put off any other cougars from entering. The fact that one had dared brave another cougar's territory was cause for concern, even if the scent was old. Particularly with young wolves wandering the territory now. She would have to inform Regulus immediately. Well, this was one reason why it was good to patrol in pairs rather than singularly.

"Laisren, would you mind continuing the patrol alone for a while? I need to let Regulus know that there's a strange cougar this close to home. It might just be a young male passing through and nothing to worry about in the long run, but it might be dangerous to the pups while it's around. And if it's looking to settle into a new territory here... we may need to get a war party together and chase it off."