size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-06-2018, 02:21 PM

"In all honesty I'm glad we've gotten the chance to talk. I hate to admit it but...I don't have any friends. Or family around, for that matter." He shrugged. The only ones he really knew and that he somewhat considered family were the Ancora's. Granted he hasn't talked to all of them much if at all, he had known them since he was born. They had been more of a family then his own flesh and blood. He was still bitter about it, but he didn't think it was something he'd get over anytime soon.

To his surprise, she accepted his offer of teaching her how to fight and hunt again. His tail thumped the earth, the male pleased. He was just a little confused when she mentioned waiting for the season to change, then he remembered her scent. "Ah, yes of course. Whenever you feel ready, just let me know."

He sat there for a moment, gaze shifting to the sky. The day was getting later, and he figured it was time to go back home. "Well, I should be going. Wouldn't want you to get in trouble if you were caught talking to an "enemy" or anything. At least, on your side. Dragon doesn't really consider your pack enemies, raids are common as far as I know. It's what packs do." He shrugged. He didn't know what other packs thought about that sort of thing, but packs did it all the time. Pack rivalries was a thing after all. Rising to his paws, he looked at her. "It was...nice. Talking to you, I mean." Turning around, he walked a few paced before looking over his shoulder, "I'll see you around!" With that, he took off back into the trees to make his way back home.

-exit Greed-

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!