size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
04-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Swallow the Sun

Heeding Torin's words, Ashiel tried to be careful. He firmly planted his limbs hoping to get enough power in his body so that he wouldn't be pulled into the tar with the woman, assuming she wanted him to try. He gazed at her and she looked back sternly and it was decided they were going to do this. Ashiel seized her scruff, bent his legs and pulled, pausing for a moment then pulling again in rhythmic motions as she pushed. Inch by inch the tar began to lose hold until at last she was pulled free.

Panting, Ashiel released her scruff and gazed at her feet. He did not envy her having to clean that gunk off her paws. The pair moved back toward where Torin was and Ashiel looked him over. He bit his lower lip as he looked back at the woman. He considered himself reasonably intelligent but he didn't have any clever little tricks for getting someone out of tar. "Pull? Not the most original idea I know, but I don't know what else to try. I could grab hold of the left side of his scruff and you can grab the right and we'll try and pull him out, just be careful not to get pulled in." That was going to be the trick. With all four paws in the tar they had limited reachable surface area to work with and had to stretch their necks farther to reach him. "Sound good to you Torin? If you push in rhythm with our pull maybe we can work you lose."

ooc: Lolaf you have permission to pp Ashiel seizing Tor's scruff and pulling
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.