gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
04-06-2018, 08:13 PM

She couldn't see his reactions and she felt the urge to bite her lip. At this time she didn't want anger thrown towards her cousin, but in the same sense she was hurt and confused over all of this. She couldn't understand how the words that had been said between her and Greed were considered breaking that law. His words were comforting, apologizing when there was no need to. He also seemed just as confused as her when it came to the true reason of her banishment.

"I know, I don't understand it either, nothing that was shared would be useful to an enemy in any way," she said with a sigh.

He sat down close to her and in this brisk night air she could feel faint warmth that came off of his fur. Silence floated between the two of them, but that was okay. His presence right now made her feel relieved and happy. Her nose twitched as she caught scent of blood on him, that paired with the thud earlier could only mean he had been hunting and was carrying something back to somewhere. She felt bad that she had interrupted him from his current mission, but she was glad he was here.

"But there is no way to argue and the only thing I can do now is try to start a new life," she said. "At least now I can take up that offer of yours."

She didn't know how she was going to do it, but she would have to. She wasn't just going to let herself rot and die.

"Talk" & 'Think"

* Is completely Blind due to Maim by Greed, looks like her eyes are always closed. *
Acapella has a Dhole companion that is almost always with her unless stated otherwise.
Greed is allowed in any of Ella's threads regardless of the tag.