gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-05-2013, 11:51 PM

Alena could only watch as Demonio finished off the last of their attackers with apparent ease. The stress disappeared from Alena's shoulders and she collapsed onto her rump with a soft thump. She took all of the pressure off of her shoulder, ignoring the stinging in her back leg. It was a fairly bad wound as well, but it didn't hurt near as badly as her torn shoulder. A soft whine resonated in her chest as she looked down at her blood covered right shoulder and leg. Both of them had once been pristine white and were now covered in blood, both their own and from their attackers.

Her head was fuzzy from the blood loss. She hated that feeling. The assassin considered her sharp mind one of her greatest assets and having that muddled bothered her even more than her wounded body. She sighed and turned her violet gaze to his two-toned one, her voice soft, showing the weakness she was feeling. "I apologize. I'm afraid I wasn't much help. My fighting style is much more suited to... one on one, close up attacks. I'm not very familiar with fighting more than one opponent."

"Speech."