Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-07-2018, 03:28 PM

Look in my eyes,
You're killing me, killing me

Here it was, lurking hundreds of feet below in the churning dark waters, the proof of her insanity. Pyralis hauled herself onto the sharp dark rocks that formed a nearby ledge. She wasn't sure why she'd had to go see this island. Curiosity, probably. It rose out of the ocean like a jagged black scar and she just couldn't help herself. Besides, Lydia had once mentioned the place in her stories to the children. Stories full of poisonous plants, dangerous terrain and very rare herbs. The mortal woman had been to scared to investigate but that was typical of mortals. Pyralis was of stronger stock and she feared nothing on the earth.

Craning her head, her golden eyes peered down at the crashing dark waves, bustling with uncharitable riptides. She was lucky to have made it to shore, let alone climb up so high across the shadowy crags. Stretching as a rumble echoed across ocean she eyed a growing storm in the distance.  Dark clouds churned, devouring light as the storm brewed and twisted and writhed.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!