ardent

Jump Right In [Gael]

Flint

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 12:09 AM

Flint's nose twitched of it's own accord. She wasn't sure what to make of this strange wolf, not sure at all. Most wolves she had encountered to this point in her life had been Rogues, and the only ones with comparable manners had been her own birth pack. Maybe it's a pack thing, she thought to herself. It would make sense after all, the life of a Rogue is much different; her sense of self-preservation had never been quite so high. Instead of noticing his kind greeting and set of body at first she had taken in his size and weighed her odds of outrunning or out-fighting him, (neither of which looked good.) What have I become? It was not a thought she chose to dwell on for long.

She took in his words and as they sank in some of the tension in her muscles unwound. This wasn't packlands, that was good at the very least. As she thought about it, this might not be a bad place to settle if it's borders were not controlled. She gave her head a slight twitch to focus back on the matter at hand. Well I'm glad to hear that, not going to lie. I've been chased out of more territories than I can count. It's nice to meet you Gael. What brings you here?" Despite her slightly reclusive nature she found herself wanting to know more about this strange wolf.

Speech,Thoughts