Aaliyah

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
04-08-2018, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2018, 06:19 PM by Aaliyah.)
Seizure warning: If you have issues with seizures or any other health problems that are triggered by flashing lights, please do not use the scroll over function on Aaliyah's table! It uses a lightning gif that has flashing lights, please use caution!

AALIYAH
if thou gaze long into the abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.
It was with an ethereal grace that she seemed to float across the beach, the darkness enveloping her frame as if it were her mother, holding her close to her breast and coddling her. The air was cool and balmy on the beach, and the ocean was alive with a curious light. The youthful woman had never been here before, and she found herself instantly inamoured with the shimmering break of the waves as the tides churned and filled the night with a soft yet eerie turquoise glow. It bounced off of her own dark pelt, turning the chocolate tones into a deep sea green, and the lighter ashen brindling into a light blue spectacle. Ruby colored eyes were made into an almost violet color, though it was clear that they were red.

Her multi-hued pelt was tossed and tangled by the lightly salted breeze that brushed delicate fingers against the dark skin of her sides and throat, causing chills to spread over her entire body. She shook the feeling off and moved shadowy paw in front of shadowy paw until she was standing on the edge of the ocean, looking out into water that had no bottom. Something struck her then, and the young goddess began to laugh softly under her breath. Desire, a need to possess, the same yearning that filled the hearts of her kin with a brightly burning fire blazing in her soul. A stirring she had never felt before took her over then, and the newly formed adult grinned to herself, Yes, this will be mine one day. I need to start my work. I will not finish until I have seen the fires of pride in my father's eyes until I have taken my place in the Fallen One's light. Growling with aspirations she couldn't voice just yet, Aaliyah looked down the coastline and let her eyes take in everything they could while her gaze wandered thoughtfully over this new place. Where to start?

"Spoken." Thought. "You." Walk.
Beware: She has a god-complex and really only likes family, mystical beings and gods like herself. You've been warned!

The character you are currently reading is Aaliyah, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Aaliyah's profile!