gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-06-2013, 01:28 AM

Alena nodded gratefully to the brute across from her. She still panted heavily, trying to catch her breath and clear the fuzzy feeling from her mind "This is true... I'm grateful you were here," she said simply. She was in debt to this wolf and knew that without him she wouldn't be here right now, but she was unfamiliar with these feelings. She didn't know how to interpret this sense of gratefulness and awe she felt for this brute. It wasn't something she had experienced before.

She shifted her weight, trying to get more comfortable, and ended up sending a shooting pain through her shoulder, making her wince and feel even more light-headed than she already did. She began to gently lick at her wound, cleaning the blood from the fur around it and trying her best to clean it a bit. She was no medic to say the least, however, and she was beginning to think that she was causing herself more harm than good. After a while she gave up and whined softly, not knowing what to do now. She had always been so sure of herself, so confident in her abilities and now it felt like her foundation had been shaken. Her ears folded back and she sighed softly, wondering what she was going to do.

"Speech."