gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-09-2018, 08:29 AM

She stood and began to speak first introducing herself and then asking about Lirim and if he was with a pack. She seemed curious and he didn't see any ill intent written anywhere in her body language, so it wouldn't hurt to give her an answer at all. She didn't seem like the Abraxas type either, so Frost was confident in answering her questions.

"I'm Frostbite Wreckage, It's nice to meet you. Yes I am actually the secondary alpha for Lirim so I am within a pack," he said with a smile.

He looked back to the moon as he noticed that was where she was looking. He didn't want to be rude and stare so he fallowed her gaze to the bright moon in the sky and the stars that were all around it. She then turned and asked him another question, to howl at the moon with her. Normally he wouldn't mind it, but tonight he just wasn't feeling it. Since Dust had turned up missing he hadn't really done anything considered fun just because she felt so lousy.

"Ah not tonight, I havn't much been in the mood, but you certainly may if you'd like to," he replied.

"Talk" | 'Think'

Art by Antubis0