Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
04-09-2018, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2018, 10:55 AM by Philomena.)
Philomena heard a voice, a voice that she’d heard a couple times as she softly cried in that den. She wiped at her tears, trying to make herself look presentable before she emerged, shaking her head. “No… Papa’s not coming back.” The girl’s voice still held the hurt she felt, but seeing another family member, especially after being taken away from him and her aunt by the empire with Ulric…

“...It’s been a while, uncle Enigma.” The youth instinctively drew closer to him, unsure if No Face watched them or not. Her bright blue hues were sad as she looked up at the man, but there was another emotion mingled within them. The girl had been trying to get stronger… and though her father was gone she was sure she could count on the Hellstrom side of her family to help her with that.

“I’m planning on forming a pack… But… I need help. I need guidance.” The girl averted her gaze for a moment. “...and I need to get better at fighting. Those that took my father from me, those that hurt my family, are going to pay. The line between right and wrong… It’s so blurred… but I’ll keep doing what I feel is right.” Philly looked back to her uncle. “I need your help, uncle Engima. Even if you don’t join the Deliverance… will you help me sharpen the skills uncle Riker was teaching me?” The skills my father can no longer help me with?

• Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!