size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
04-09-2018, 06:46 PM

Elias stood with his paw still held down firmly on the branch wrapped in bramble thorns, his eyes focused on the scene unfolding in front of him quite intently. He was curious as to how much stamina the horned beast had left, though his answer was soon delivered to him. He started to walk toward them when the sheep fell over, only wanting a better vantage point to witness what happened next.

He watched as Vale got his vengeance, taking hold of the very same horn that Elias had witnessed get him earlier. He could see the subtle blood rolling off the man's cheek, and he smirked as he snapped the ram's neck. He lifted his head, remaining teen or so feet away as he waited for Vale's approach. He admired the strength in the specimen before him as his ears perked, completing the look of his impish crown. He watched as Vale dropped it in front of him, his ruby gaze glancing to it for half a second before moving back up to the man as he introduced himself.

"Vale." Elias repeated, his expressionless features serene as his eyes danced, moving left to right as they focused on different aspects of the beast's form. He tried not to do this for long, not wanting to be rude but it was quite obvious that he was assessing him and committing his image and his name to memory.

His inky lips curved slightly as he looked back to the wound beneath Vale's eye, "You got him back for that, huh?" He grinned, blood-stain yellowed teeth flashing for just an instant while he did so. "It was impressive watching you hunt him down, I wanted to help but it all happened so fast. I'm almost certain you could have completed this hunt all on your own, and not many wolves can do that." He tried not to gush too much, but damn. This man was an apparent beast.

He lowered his neck, inspecting the ram. He shoved it with his nose, testing it's weight. It was a healthy ram, a very good kill... and Elias couldn't help but only be further impressed. "I'm Elias Praetor, these are my chosen hunting grounds. I have more traps all around, you should watch out for them. I wouldn't want to come and find you impaled in a pit somewhere, immobile. You almost ran right into this one." He tilted his head, looking up to the brute as one of his ears flicked and he rose his skull up to level with Vale's once again.

Vale was a bit shorter, but quite massive in his stature- Elias wasn't a fool. There was power in this man's body- as his muscles seemed much thicker on his skeleton than Elias' leaner figure... and he almost wanted to forgo the meal right then and there just to test it out. He wanted to compare their strengths, to see how much this man trained himself If only he could guarantee that Vale could remain in good conduct. The muscles in his shoulders twitched out of slight anticipation for a good spar, but he calmed himself for now. "Where are you from, Vale? And what part of this guy do you wish to claim as your own? You found it, you killed it, so.. you call it and it's yours."

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!