gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
04-09-2018, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2018, 07:35 PM by Elias.)

He listened as she swooped down from the branch like some sort of owl landing on its prey, he listened to her weight shifting in the soil as she started to move toward him.. and his hackles began to prickle the closer she got. His short fur did nothing to hide this, though he tried his hardest to remain controlled, and well-respected.

The swat to his ass nearly made him jump, an involuntary growl leaving his throat as his thick neck twisted, his heavy skull whipping around to flash his fangs at her in warning- do not touch me. His core muscles tensed, his hackles now standing at full attention around his shoulder blades as she brushed along his side and then continued her waltz ahead of him.

He was thankful she didn't linger, forcing herself into his personal space.. but her attempt to taunt him with her ass wiggling made him feel mildly insulted. Who did she think he was? There might have been a million other wolves around who would have jumped on the opportunity of a slutty female, but Elias honestly hadn't ever meant for the children that he had to even happen. He wasn't.. sane.. and she was pushing his buttons by flaunting herself. Did she think she would get anywhere? Did she care?

He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to ignore her cooing words as she taunted him again. He, for a brief moment, could hear the faint whispering laughs of his deceased ex echoing in his mind's ears. No, no, no, nope. He growled low in response to her words, "Not sure I'm interested in calling you anything at all if I'm being honest."

His tongue flicked behind his teeth, the scarred meat atop his snout wrinkling in a slight snarl as he lifted his chin quite dominantly. "You shouldn't sleep so close to your kills, Vivienne. Not alone. I could have killed you. Are you aware of that?" His teeth hissed his words through his clenched jaw as his adrenaline really started pumping. He was annoyed, and he wasn't hiding it very well. He swallowed again, his tongue writhing behind his teeth as he forced his lips to close and he mustered up all available strength to keep his composure.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!