The Shepherd

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kahaia
04-09-2018, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2018, 08:22 PM by Vale I.)

As the man before him, Elias Praetor, spoke Vale wasn't quite sure what he was getting at. It seemed like a compliment, but Vale didn't really have an ego to boost, so what was the point in accepting? Though it was surprising to hear compliments from someone that was older and wiser than himself. At least that was the image this man portrayed. Vale simply grunted as a response, he didn't really have much to say. Bright yellow eyes flicked to inspect the man as he finished his ramblings, asking questions of his home and what part he wanted to claim of the carcass. Vale wasn't sure he wanted to give up this kill, regardless of the man's help. Though he figured while he shared his story, he would think of a reply about the meal.

"I'm not sure where I'm from. Don't remember much from my past, suppose that means I don't have one right?" The beast's voice was gruff, it only made him sound more like the caveman he probably appeared to be. "I know of a sister, that's all that has come back to me. I think I left because of her. I'm sure you didn't ask to hear my sad tales. Where do you come from, Elias?" Well, he thought he'd have a longer story to tell, but bringing up his sister he began trying to put all the pieces together again. That only made the young man's brain hurt, so the topic didn't make for a very appealing conversation.

As far as the meal went, the man still had no interest in splitting it really. Besides, he was beginning to feel some of his energy return to him. In fact, Vale had a great idea for the carcass. "What do you say we fight for the food. The winner gets to take the prize home?" This Elias definitely piqued his interest, and he definitely didn't want that to end. No, this man showed interest in him, it might be a good time to give him an idea of what he was working with exactly. Vale was never the predictable type, so today was no different. Instead of waiting for a reply, well our impatient brute decided it was time to start now. Yes or no, this was a fight, and Vale was going to initiate it. The grin painted across his maw only made it that much more obvious that he loved this violence. In fact, he wanted the pain and adrenaline rush, anything to keep his mind off of his family and keep him in shape.

Massive paws spread shoulder width apart, and the beast lowered his head. Ears pinned back alongside that thick skull, now hidden by his mane, and blackened lips pulled back to expose a mouth full of yellowed fangs. Toes sprawled and claws dug into the dirt as he prepared himself for some kind of impact. However, the anticipation was eating away at him and the man couldn't wait too much longer. Of course, the young beast was going to make the first move. He pushed off from the earth and lunged for the man. Assuming Elias had moved to prepare himself as well, Vale's first move would be to latch on anywhere near his shoulders. This way Vale had a little more freedom to move around. If he missed, however, he would go right again for the face, snapping his jaws in the man's direction. Then Vale would attempt to ram his head into the man's chest, using his own body weight to hopefully throw the taller man off balance. He might have had height on him, but Vale was noticeably larger in the muscular department. Vale had an idea that this gave him more weight, and it would assist him in possibly winning this fight. Taking the meal home for himself.

OOC:
Vale VS Elias for Spar!
Round 1/2
Height: 38 inches
Build: Heavy