The Shepherd

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kahaia
04-10-2018, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2018, 10:36 AM by Vale I.)

OOC: Sin gave me permission to edit as there was a little confusion on positioning.

Vale smirked as the blood from his original bite spilled into his maw, however, his second move had missed. This still didn't seem to discourage him, as Elias' teeth sank into his thick neck something left the male's maw. A cross between a loud groan of pain mixed with his own laughter. Vale had obviously underestimated the brute's speed and was pleasantly surprised by his move, and he was caught off guard by this severe bite to his neck. Of course, the beast wasn't going to thrash his way out of this one as his hold was too strong and dangerously close to his aorta. Any wrong moves and this could be the end of our poor Vale. Instead, the brute spent this time considering what Elias may do next, this time calculating the male's speed. No, there would be no way he could let him land a second attack.

Eyes narrowed as he realized the man was not about to release him. Instead, he straightened himself out, making it clear he was going nowhere. Grin still plastered across the beast's face as Elia did his little toe stomp, and it seemed he underestimated how much Vale was truly willing to risk. The pain was now radiating through his leg. Something was definitely broken, but it wouldn't stop him. Ignoring that ache, Vale would yank himself from Elias, using his front paws as a sort of leverage. Vale then realized how he could easily rip and possibly really fuck himself up, so the brute then decided to try to get Elias to release his hold. Even for a second, enough to get away. Vale grunted as he'd attempt putting all of his weight into his upper half, sort of acting as a dead weight. The man might have been faster and have had a deadly grip on him, but Vale was fat, and this might just trigger some kind of release. Vale's attempt was to either send the man off balance with this shift in weight or bring himself crashing down on top of the man. Either way, he'd be happy to have enough release to yank his neck from Elias' hold.

This was Vale's last move though, and should the hold be released slightly giving him an opportunity to get away, Vale would bow his head to the brute to show respect. Also, a sign of his own forfeit if the other man was still not done. He was not expecting such a good fight out of him, and it really had pleased him. Vale would throw his head back in a fit of laughter as the pain in his paw now came back full force. "You really got me, old man. I'm impressed, myself." Elias had been talking about being impressed by the man's hunting skill but was he still impressed now that they fought? It was probably obvious that Vale was young and maybe a bit inexperienced. Would he still show interest in him?

OOC:
Vale VS Elias for Spar!
Round 2/2
Height: 38 inches
Build: Heavy

Disclaimer: Vale is unpredictable and could have violent outbursts.