gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-10-2018, 07:25 PM

He still seemed fairly quiet and she was a bit worried that she may have invaded some personal alone time for him, but she couldn’t help it. She loved how her life of a loner was, all except one thing. The loneliness was hard to bare sometimes, more then she cared to admit. She missed the company of others and being surrounded by those who cared. She defiantly missed her family more then anything, but it was difficult to know which way was once her home. Her silver blue eyes looked to the distant sky watching the lighting zip through the clouds. His words were spoken in soft tones as if he wanted the quiet of the night.

Lirim was not a pack she had heard of and she didn't know where it was located. Maybe it was nearby? She didn't know for sure, maybe she would have to do some exploring this week and find where this pack was located. Then he questioned her in return and her silver blue eyes looked to him.

"I havn't really lived in one place since I was a pup.... Abaven was it," she pondered a moment trying to remember if that was right. "I fell into the rapids and got washed away as a pup and havn't been able to find my way back since."

She shrugged lightly her words spoke as quietly as he done.

"Derecho Talk", & 'Derecho Think"