gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kahaia
04-10-2018, 06:15 PM

Vale smirked as the man bowed back, showing him the same respect. Elias had definitely proved to be a worthy opponent, and Vale definitely didn't regret the loss. It was a learning experience for the young man. Vale watched as the man ate his prize, he'd won it fair and square but still he was hungry. So of course when the man brought up training, Vale was glad to have something to distract him. Beast chuckled,"Training, no. As I said before I don't know much about a past. You're the first real interaction I've had since I was 6 months old." Still the memories brought back the headache. Why couldn't he remember, he felt stupid. His own brain's failure made the brute's face twist up. Only for a second, though, as he realized he probably looked like a madman. Didn't want Elias thinking the beast was crazy. He might not be so keen to conversate anymore.

Was the man asking because he was interested in training him? If that was the case, would Vale even consider going with him? It wouldn't be like him to go along at all, but then again things were starting to finally add up in his head. He was also starting to try new things, like this little meeting today. Being out in the open on a hunt, talking to someone new, and even sparring with the man. Besides, this man was probably alone himself, he hadn't mentioned anything about a pack. It may be a good idea to take up an offer to be trained. This man seemed to be very good at what he did.

Still, Vale had to be sure that he wasn't trying to drag him into the pack life just yet. Vale wanted to ease his way into things, not just jump right in. So he'd pick up on the conversation that he'd so rudely interrupted before their spar. "I apologize for interrupting our conversation earlier. You were about to tell me about your own family, where you come from?" Adrenaline was finally starting to wear off and he could feel the severity of his injuries now. The broken toes probably causing the most pain at the moment. Vale attempted to shift his weight, so he could relax a little. Maybe distracting himself from the injury would make the pain leave with it. Even though the bite had been more severe, he wasn't putting any kind of pressure on it, so it was only a bit sore. Sore enough for him to wince at any kind of swift movements.

Disclaimer: Vale is unpredictable and could have violent outbursts.