gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
04-10-2018, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2018, 06:40 PM by Elias.)

Elias watched the man very carefully while he continued plucking chunks of meat off of the leg of the ram, his nose pushing it's leg up so that he could get to the more tender meat along the inside of its thigh. It was really all he ever cared to dine upon, the only flesh of his kills that he really craved. He devoured it quickly as he listened to Vale, watching him as he seemed to confuse himself. There was something about this man that reminded him of.. Ruina.

He said nothing, though.. and even for a moment redirected his gaze back to the ram to give Vale time to collect himself. He knew he hated it when people stared at him while he was trying to keep his sanity from slipping. He waited until Vale spoke up again, this time revoicing his inquiries from earlier. He swallowed the food in his mouth and took a step back, his jaw unhinging slightly as his red muscle pulled the blood away from his lips to make himself more presentable before speaking.

He thought for a moment, his eyes glancing at the sky as he tried to figure out which of his thoughts to address first. There were so many, his complicated mind often throwing itself in a thousand different directions at once. It's what made him ramble, and he would do his best not to allow himself to ramble on again like he had. Vale seemed like a man of few words, probably from his lack of social outlets growing up. Elias tried not to judge him too harshly, but rather.. relate with him. Elias had been on his own for quite some time now, too. He understood what it was like to be... feral.

"From another world. A jungle, not of Boreas or Auster. I was born into a pack of demons." Yeah, that's right. Fucking demons. If Vale had any doubts about Elias understand crazy, well.. maybe that little confession would be enough to ensure the brute that they were not far off from each other in that regard. "My father trained myself and the rest of the imps hard. Very hard. We weren't allowed a day of rest while he was alive. Sadly, he died before I turned a year- though.. I can't say our training got too much lighter after that."

He moved away from the kill and sat on his haunches, leaving it open for Vale to grab if he so wished. Elias had a metabolism higher than anyone he'd ever known. He had to eat often, but.. he also filled up really quickly. "I'm five now, though. That was years ago. It's been awhile since I've had a good fight," he grinned again, bloodied teeth thick and on display as he smiled to Vale. Mmm, he was still thankful. "Eat, you worked hard. We should also.. probably find you a doctor." Yes. We. Elias didn't really offer to train him, didn't really offer for him to come with him.. he just sort of.. decided. This man was his friend now, like it or not.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!