gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-11-2018, 09:17 AM
Whatever You Are, Be A Good One

Closer and closer did they move towards the shrine, and by now she could recognize the soulless trees that littered the area, taunting her. If she so desired, Serene could find her way blind, she knew this area well. Thankfully Branch was keeping her distracted for the most part, asking her questions about her recent travels. When asked about the island again, she tried her best to remember the terrain so she could give him something useful, but it was all background music to the events that transpired. "I'm sure if I had more time, there would be more to find. But I ran into a couple of wolves in a predicament and decided to lend them a paw. So my scouting was cut short unfortunately." She sighed at the thought, wishing she had spent more time herb searching than socializing.

Branch then explained how he hadn't met very many wolves in the area, which wasn't too surprising to Serene. She had grown up here with her mother, and had never met any wolves that she could recall. For some reason, this lush part of the south was relatively untouched by others. She nodded in understanding. "That's why I went exploring. I grew up here and never met anyone passing through. But I left and traveled farther south, and found loads more wolves. I even ran into a pack member." Malleus, she could recall his name. By what she gathered, he was one of a very large familial group of wolves. Perhaps she should visit him once more, see if there are others for Branch's pack. "I could show you were I found others, if you like. But from now on I'll be sure to ask others if they would like to come here, to a safe place."

"Speech"