Poser

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-12-2018, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2018, 05:56 PM by Poser.)
He would admit that it was strange, if he'd been asked. That's what happens when you do your best to turn out the lights on who you used to be, turn a cold shoulder to the names of your ancestry. Things were different now for the young god, and he'd been through hell and back. No family names could keep him safe this far from home, so he'd turn his back on them entirely. Things were strange. That was okay.

"I think I can do that. This is a good place to look, if you're ever in need. It's one of my favorite haunts, some of the most useful herbs can be found right here in these soils." Poser's tone is soft, offhand as he turns his attention from his initial search. Kava was nice, but cannabis was a whole lot easier to find. In the damp soil, under one of the trees, he stopped. "Ah ha, come look at this. Cannabis, take a look at how the leaves are shaped and how they cluster together. What we want is the fluffy bit in the center." Poser takes a peek at the girl's face to ensure she's following along.

"This is my standard cure-all. Insomnia, anxiety, pain, decreased appetite, depression... this is the one that sort of does it all. The fluffy bits, the buds, they're great if you keep them and dry them, or prescribe them fresh. They taste pretty foul, but they're most effective when chewed." Poser explains easily, plucking one of the buds free and taking it in his mouth. It would likely help him think, after all.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]