gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-12-2018, 10:01 PM

This place had been strange to him since the first time he had come out here. Something odd happened many years ago and the feeling you get walking through here was enough to scare most away, but Branch knew there was plenty of hidden treasures left buried in the ground. They were no longer needed by their original owner and was waiting to find a new one. Branch saw it as he was helping these objects along, while helping to ensure his survival and the survival of his future pack. It still didn't make this place any less eerie. To see another face here brought some relief and some distraction from the eeriness, but she too seemed a bit anxious.

She was a pretty women, one that looked similar to his own mother with her mostly raven black fur. Though she had some different shades thrown into the top of her back, much like himself. She then introduced herself and asked him a question. He always struggled with what to truly call it and ended up hearing his father's words every time.

"My family always called it Treasure hunting, though I don't know if that's how everyone explains it," he said. "I'm basically looking for things shiny, appealing, and what would be considered desirable by others."

Branch had never had a problem with socializing, with a big family like his own it was extremely rare to get a child that was shy and none social.

"Branch Talk", & 'Branch Think'