Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-13-2018, 01:11 PM

Kahaia was startled by the man's approach, but he seemed to be offering help. Help the girl was insistent on refusing. "Dandelions and Marigold, making something for hunting injuries. I've got it though" She had to assure him that she knew what she was doing, it felt necessary. Still, this man might have actually known a little more than herself about healing. As much as she was trying to avoid it, Kahaia knew she wasn't doing too well looking for these herbs on her own, not with the rest of the herbs in her way. Perhaps if she started a conversation, he might end up helping her stumble upon the herbs. "Uh, what are you looking for? Anything in particular? I might be able to help you." Yep, that's right, you're the expert here Kahaia.

She looked around for something to prove her own skills, spotting some red berries lying on the ground. "Elderberries, helps your immune system. Maybe this is what you were looking for?" These were elderberries right? Truthfully, the girl had never actually seen elderberries, only heard about them. Hopefully her guess was right, otherwise, the teen just made herself look like a dimwit.