Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-13-2018, 09:56 PM

Earlier today Hailey had planned on doing a hunt, but once more she had gotten distracted soon after. She made sure the food pile was filled of course before leaving, at least some sort of storage for Lirim as she was a hunter within the pack. So on her spare time, she went to look for herbs. In order to do that, her destination was beyond the dunes. Something that she'd been doing out of habit, was sending Shiva out to scout before she went anywhere. Living as a loner for some time - specially in the area she had - made her wary. The warm sand on her toes felt nice, as Shiva came back alerting Hailey about injured ahead.

Hailey was quick to go into a run, collecting sand behind her as she went. Just above the hill she caught the sight of the two males. The scent of some pretty bad wounds in the air. Though Hailey didn't want to startled the two, after all one of them seemed to be snapping out. At flies? Or was it just those wounds there. "I'm here to help." Hailey called out, not wanting to end up being attacked when all she doing was helping. Not to mention perhaps the pack scent on her would either make it worse or better. "Shiva go back to Lirim and pick up some herbs for me would you. Ones for infection and the usual." Hailey asked the owl as she quickly hooted in reply. Shiva spread her wings off towards the direction of the pack lands. As Hailey crawled closer. "Alright, what do I need to heal here. My name is Hailey."

"Talk"