gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
04-13-2018, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2018, 06:51 AM by Elias.)

No sooner than he looked back to Vale to check on him, he witnessed him collapse into the sand and begin snapping furiously at the air around him. He didn't doubt that the man was beginning to feel dizzy from blood loss alone, not even accounting for the heat that they were both now exposed to out in the western dunes.

He turned around immediately, his large frame twisting back around to face the brute in his company as a look of concern raised the pale 'brow dots and widened his eyes. He watched as Vale seemingly slipped into madness, but no sooner than he witnessed this did he hear the faint words of a female ring over the desert sands. 'I'm here to help.'

Elias snapped his regal crown back to look at the white angel making her way toward them at a mere crawl, his chin lifting as he assessed her for any possible signs of familiarity. None could be detected, but the thick scent of Lirim wafted to him on the wind and let him know exactly where she was coming from. He had no time to argue, no time to ask for Zuriel or Daelos. They needed a healer now.

Watching her send her owl companion off intrigued him, filled him with the hope that the herbs would be delivered swiftly. He watched the owl leave and watched her approach before looking back to Vale, suddenly concerned for the new girl's safety with him in a delirium. He lunged at Vale, snapped at the front of his face as he growled out in command, "Snap the fuck out of it and focus on me, got it? Whatever the fuck you see, forget about it. Look at me. Don't look the fuck away, you hear me? You're not fucking weak, so stay focused." Harsh, but he hoped that the harshness of it all clung to Vale's mind enough to keep him paying attention.

He looked to Hailey and nodded toward Vale's massive neck wound on the left side, right above the collarbone. It was quite obviously caked with blood, though not scabbed over enough for the bleeding to be stopped completely. "Help him, I'll keep his attention. He needs the bleeding stopped now." He realized he was barking orders quite aggressively and flashed a look of his red gaze over to her, hoping she didn't suddenly become disobedient. He was appreciative, but now was no time to show it.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!