gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-14-2018, 09:32 AM
Whatever You Are, Be A Good One

The pup jumped at her words, and Serene felt a little guilty about it. She hadn't ever met a pup before, and though her instincts told her to be kind and gentle, she didn't really know what to expect. But quickly the colorful girl was bouncing towards her, seemingly excited to see her and the fawn woman just stood perfectly still, allowing the young girl to do as she pleased. The little girl greeted Serene and she smiled softly. She seemed like a very sweet little pup and it made Serene's heart feel full seeing her. But when she said she wasn't lost, it made the fawn woman's brows crease together. If she wasn't lost, then she knew where her parents were at least, right? Or how to get back to them? Suddenly the pup introduced herself as Aerndis, and asked if Serene wanted to go exploring with her. It felt strange, but she couldn't very well leave a lone pup either, right?

"Aerndis, that's a very beautiful name. My name is Serene." Once again the tall woman looked around for any signs of the young one's parents, just to be sure. When she saw no one, she gazed back down at Aerndis with curiosity in her eyes. "I would love to, as long as your parents are okay with it? Perhaps they're nearby and I can ask them for us?" She offered, trying her best to accommodate what Aerndis wanted and also trying to see if she was okay. As a pup, Serene was never left unsupervised, and as an adult, she couldn't see herself ever leaving her pups alone either. So why then was Aerndis alone, in the middle of the night, out in the open? A bear could've eaten her, or any number of predators looking for a midnight snack! It was easy to say Serene was not at all impressed with this pup's parents. In the slightest.

"Speech"