size
-
build
-
player
07-06-2013, 10:40 AM
ooc: Crappy post, sorry!

Aria Corvi

Ears lay back on her head as Haku spoke, the whole time she had been talking he was listening, his attention not wavering once. She couldn't find herself to not do the same. A sad yet hopeful look came upon her face, much like a child who had strayed from home and found by its mother, expecting to be scolded but happy to see her again. His words, they were touching her heart, making a warm feeling spread through her body.

When he finished there was a small smile upon her lips, deep green eyes watery from his words. She was glad he had found her, feeling like this hole in her heart could be patched somehow by his actions. I greatly appreciate it Haku, it means so much. Her voice was warm, sadness replaced with happiness. If, it isn't too much to ask for... She paused for a moment, not sure of how he would respond, if he would even do it or not.

I would like to spend some more time with you, would like for you to come with me when I do my rounds. She liked his company, and could already it would help her a lot. He could help heal the wound in her heart, make the loneliness go away in some way, or at least ease that pain.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3