gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
04-14-2018, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2018, 03:47 PM by Lillianna.)
Lillianna heard a call from Sparrow - and it didn't seem to be the normal type of call at all. In fact, it seemed to be the exact opposite. She glanced at her children, glanced at Lark, and then motioned for all of them to go - they might as well. The pups would enjoy the run over to the meeting place, and could use some energy, and they could see what was going on.

Turns out, she was the first to arrive. How odd; that never happened. Either way, she waited, and waited for the news - and the news was not good. Her ears flattened quickly. "So basically, we be an off shoot of their pack, or you fight. And if you fight - only for a time? How long is this time? Did he specify? What does this... pack value? Do you happen to know? Because depending on what they value it may be better to not agree. I, and I think everyone in Abaven would agree, would rather this pack not turn into an outpost for slavery and other such unsavory acts." She paused briefly, before looking down at Aiden. "I think, even if there was though, I'd rather not risk my children not having a home." The last was spoken softly, probably quiet enough that Sparrow barely heard - but loud enough it was.