gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
04-14-2018, 10:47 PM

The moonscorned regards Branch carefully, watching his face as they interact. You could tell a lot about others by their facial expressions, a lot about what they were thinking and feeling. Selene wasn't so good at it, but she was trying her hardest. She'd figure it out, and they would be able to have a good day. She would be friendly and appropriate. Social anxiety was a strange thing, but she was doing well.

"A few places, but it's been a little while since I was here. I want to start again from the ground up, and learn as best I can." She nods once, tail wagging softly at her haunches. It strikes her once more how big Branch truly was. What a tall creature. She'd love to learn, to explore somewhere new with the stranger. Things were going to be good today, Selene decided.

"Where do we start?" A sort of excitement shone in Selene's eyes, tail wagging with excitement. Learning something new was going to be grand. A softness, as she steps toward Branch. Yes, today was going to be brilliant after all.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]