gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
04-14-2018, 11:42 PM
Czern was rather liking life in the pack, surprisingly enough. He found the Abraxas to be rather... different from what he was used to, though so far Ashiel seemed worthy of his loyalty and that was really all the brute cared to worry about. The rest he could, at the very least, put up with without a fuss. He was mildly intrigued about their beliefs, though not interested enough to ask about it.

He'd settled in another alcove in the wall of the canyon, and was eyeing a small, gerbil-like creature with interest, wondering if he ought to catch it, when a howl rang out. Getting to his paws and effectively startling the creature away, the painted man stretched, sighed, and set off to meet the Alpha's beckoning. He came in after only two others, though that was no great feat since their numbers weren't terribly great at the moment.

Dipping his head to those assembled, he sat closer to Zinnia this time, though not close enough to be uncomfortable since he wasn't particularly close with anyone. That would need to change soon. By way of bridging that gap, he decided to swallow his desire to remain in solitude after the meeting, and turned to the woman with an amiable smile that looked somehow odd on his dark features, "Would you be interested in hunting together eventually? I want to try taking down larger prey soon and I'd enjoy the company. I'm Czernobog, by the way, I don't think we've met." He hoped a little chatter before the meeting began in earnest might be acceptable. After all, it was high time the members started getting familiar with each other.