gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
04-15-2018, 11:33 AM
ooc: Ok we've got it sorted so I'm going to go ahead and adjourn this meeting. Keep an eye out for the Full Moon Festival!

Ashiel sighed at his mother's excuberance and shook his head. "No, Pyralis, that will not be necessary. Malleus and I can work out the final details in our own time and we have gained the answers we sought." He stood and turned to address the whole group. "Everyone, I thank you for your swift assembly. Before you depart Malleus and I wish to announce that on the first full moon of the spring season we will be holding the Full Moon Festival. This Festival will focus on the healers within our packs so I encourage the healers of both groups to brush up on their skills. There will be lessons and activities centered around healing. As this will be one of our first festivals together I request that the hunters and non-healing members put together a feast so that we can get to known each other better." He grinned, hoping Malleus approved of the idea. He didn't want everyone who was not a healer to just sit out on their first joint-pack festival. They would also need some umm… volunteers for the healers to practice on but he could do the finer arrangements with Malleus. "Meeting adjourned, I wish you all a good evening."

-exit-

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.