Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-15-2018, 02:49 PM
She was beginning to shiver, her tiny body just wasn't made for sitting out in bad weather for so long. What a nightmare. Earthy brown eyes glanced over at the ledge she nearly toppled off of once more, but were soon torn away to stare nervously at the dark woman who seemed to have spontaneously been crafted out of smoke and shadows. When'd she get here? Her words sent a sudden chill down Maple's spine for some reason. The woman was freaking massive too! Forget being taller, she dwarfed Maple oh so easily.

"O-oh, I, uhm, well, I was just e-exploring and I g-got stuck here. I can't swim b-back, the water's too rough for me." she stuttered, voice cracking from the combination of lingering cold and the nerves the appearance of the stranger had brought on.

After a second Maple began to slowly tip-toe back away from the woman. She didn't mean to be unfriendly, but new wolves made her uneasy most of the time. Maybe it was just the atmosphere, but the little wolf was sensing trouble brewing and she didn't like it one bit.