Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-15-2018, 04:25 PM
It was a little odd for him to have conversations. He hadn't been very vocal since past tragedies, and even in Dauntless he was on the quiet side. Perhaps it was due to his upbringing, always following orders and seldom giving them. And when he had led a pack for a short time before it had been torn away, it was perhaps the only time he felt like he had a voice. Here though, in the presence of a stranger, he wasn't entirely sure how to have a normal comversation. He didn't want to just keep pelting her with questions about her unique coat, no. He didn't want to be rude. But he was sure she was just as curious about him as he was about her.

He eyed her with curiosity, still enthralled by the way the moon lit her pelt as if she was born from its silvery rays. "Interesting...I've never seen an albino before, I must admit...from the stories i've heard, you're as pretty as they claim." Oops. Was that too straightforward? He looked away for a moment, embarrassed by what he said. But truth be told, he was pretty fascinated. "Sorry, I...I'm not used to holding my tongue. Forgive me if I was too straightforward." He dipped his head in apology.

She introduced herself as Báine. A pretty name for a woman of the moon, he thought. "I am Acere. It is nice to meet you, Miss Báine."