size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-15-2018, 08:41 PM

He grunted in agreement to her words. "No, it doesn't make any sense at all." He growled. It didn't make sense. Did that big red oaf have that much of a grudge against his pack? Well...former pack now, but he believed Dragon when he said Talis would return. He shook his head. This woman had been cast out on her own just for talking to him, and it left a bitter taste in his mouth. He wasn't sure why he even really cared so much, but even he wouldn't have cast out someone who didn't know anything else. And as far as he knew, she had been in that pack for a long time before going blind. And now that she was blind, how was she supposed to properly fend for herself? He doubted she could hunt very well on her own. Maybe small game, perhaps just enough to get her by. But bigger prey? No. She couldn't do it on her own.

"But there is no way to argue and the only thing I can do now is try to start a new life," He glanced at her for a long moment, thinking about what to do. She seemed keen now on taking him up on his offer, though now she kinda had no choice. She couldn't fend for herself yet, and he'd be damned if he just left her here to try and survive on her own. Dragon was blind too, but he had companions and family to help him. In this case, she was cast away from her family and her pack. She had no one as far as he was aware. Well...maybe except for him now. "Well, he's stupid for kicking you out." He said finally. Referring to the red male. "I'm sure you worked hard just to get thanked this way," Heavy sarcasm dripped from his voice like venom, a hard edge could be heard in his voice. "I'm glad I came along when I did. I'm probably not the best to be around, and I hardly know you but...I won't just leave you here to fend for yourself. Assuming you don't mind my company?" Of course, if she wanted him to go then he would. He would of course, leave the fawn he caught with her as well whether she wanted it or not since he was sure she hadn't had a proper meal in a while.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!