gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
04-16-2018, 11:16 AM
She was hesitant it seemed to take his deal. It was of course not how he wanted to see her. In fact he wanted to see her eager to accept his deal, especially with her life on the line now. He felt it was a small price he asked in comparison to her life. In fact he decided it best to state such a belief. "Oh don't fear, it's in fact a very small price when compared to your life. All I need from you is during your next heat season you seek me out, find me and provide with what I need to complete my kingdom, an heir. The litter will be left with me once weaned and you may be on your way if you so choose, unless you would like a permanent place at my side." his offer was generous he felt. It was definitely a small price if she looked at her other options.

He sat and waited for her answer. It would decide how he would be taking his next actions.

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.