gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
04-16-2018, 11:47 PM

This place was... breath taking. Honestly. Selene's gait is easy, head high, gaze bright. Everything about her is bright and glimmering, nearly a mirage in all of the strangeness. Trees, young growth trees, covering the ground and making her feel all the more at home. How were things this lovely allowed to exist? She was feeling ever so lovely. A welcome reprieve from the eerie air around the south. No, this place was all cold and hard and natural. There was nothing here that she could push back upon.

As she gazed upon the landscape, something else drew her attention. The sound of a snort-- that wasn't a wolf. That was by no means a wolf. Oh shoot. Er. Wait, from what Selene knew of moose, he wasn't being aggressive. Okay. Relax. Relax child, relax. "I-it's lovely, yeah," her tail wagged softly, trying to ease the nerves. A moose. There was a moose. Talking to her. "You don't look like any moose I've ever seen," it's an observation, one she's making aloud. Right. Selene was running a bit short on intelligent things to say. This was a bit weirder than even she was used to.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]