size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
04-17-2018, 01:35 AM

"Aren't you a bit small to be a dragon?" Brows furrowed at the comment, the male subconsciously shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know how big dragons are, so I wouldn't know." Maybe Kimahri and Shiva knew? He had listened in on their stories. He had never asked them to tell him any, but the times he heard them sharing tales and myths and legends had always caught his curiosity. The stranger introduced himself as Poser, and still, Dragon could not remember. It had been too long, he supposed. "I'm...sorry, I don't remember you. I guess it's been a pretty long time." He lightly shook his head as he said this. It was a shame, really. He wished he could see who stood before him. Perhaps that would have jogged his memory better, if he could see the canine before him that wasn't a wolf. A Were he able to see the lean creature, he would have remembered. For one does not simply forget the sight of a Borzoi. A creature so similar yet so different from the wolves he was so used to seeing.

When Poser mentioned that he hadn't been home for a couple years, Dragon's confusion grew. "And where was home?" It couldn't have been here, right? Talis had lived her up until a season or two ago. He would have recalled if this one had lived among them, but the scent was foreign and of course, not one he remembered.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.