Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-17-2018, 07:49 PM
Poser was curious about the things that had occurred here. They were all strange, all different. Something that he couldn't really put his mind to when it came to specifics, not that it mattered. The specifics were rarely more important than the abstract, so he would ponder and wait. The collection of herbs for the day would be dry soon, as he'd laid them out in one of the sunny spots he'd been fond of this time of year.

"Here, was home. The castle, it always was." Poser's tail wagged softly. There had been no pack, no governing body. Just Poser. It was easier to have somewhere to call home base when you were always collecting things, needing things to dry, bringing them back. Getting to know the area and the sun, the seasons, the local herbs. It was important for a healer to have a home base, after all.

"I collected some cannabis earlier, it should be about ready to consume. I'd be more than happy to share, if you'd like." Poser's tail wagged softly, making the offer with the dip of his head. Sharing a peace pipe, so to speak, with those around you. It was the way of the gods. Share what you have when there is excess, and this time of year, there's plenty. He'd be happy to.

your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]