ardent

Chicken, Chicken, Chicken

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 12:28 PM

Vahva's attention turned to the new wolf who went right ahead to introduce himself, that interested the Valhallan a little bit. She would never have the courage to be so blunt, she'd be cautious at least a little bit at first standing farther away. Yet everyone had a mind of their own after all. Vahva's eyes moved down as she let out a little sigh and sat her body up. "My name is Vahva and I'm from Valhalla. What brings you to a place like this?" She snorted. There wasn't anything mean to be meant but he could take it however he wanted. Not that she cared she could take care of herself perfectly fine if he wanted to attack her, she had no plans to attack him after all.
"I found a chicken but not sure if there are any more." Vahva noted, the bones and blood on the floor along with the marks on her muzzle. No doubt that was the case. She stretched her paws and yawned letting her salmon tongue roll out of her mouth as she felt bones pop. It felt nice as she smiled and stood up with the pleasure of that. What a nice moment.

Speech,