size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
04-18-2018, 01:12 AM

"Here, was home. The castle, it always was." His head tilted a bit. Poser lived here? He didn't quite understand it. But so far, if this man said that they had met before, then it might have been while Dragon was scouting new lands just before his mother had given him Ivalice. "I assume you lived her before my pack moved in. My apologies if we pushed you out, but...we probably won't be coming back here. It's too dangerous now." He sighed. He had come to acknowledge that this place was no longer safe as long as the Abraxas lived nearby. "I called this place home for the last couple of years, but...it's not safe..." He repeated.

Those words left a bitter taste in his mouth. When Poser mentioned sharing a Cannabis, Dragon's head cocked to the side. "Cannabis? Can't say I've heard of it," He was curious though. He wasn't a healer, didn't know anything about herbs. Maybe his brother knew? Were he here he would ask him, but he wasn't. And still, Kimahri and Shiva were not back yet. He supposed killing time wouldn't hurt while he waited for them to return.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.