gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kahaia
04-18-2018, 01:13 AM
A name, how gracious of this girl to give her at least that. “Terra.”, she replied, eyeing the girl curiously. What was she doing up here all by herself? The girl quickly turned her attention back to what she was doing and completely ignored the woman’s presence. How rude of her! Young lass seemed to be looking for something, did she know of some kind of treasure up here? Surely she wasn’t a healer, she seemed much too young to know as much as a healer would. Terra’s long legs carried her gracefully beside the woman, her head tilting curiously, to get a look at whatever the girl was peering at.

“Is there something specific here you might be looking for? Perhaps a treasure? I could help you look if you would split your prize with me.” Yes, it was all about what Terra could get in return. Besides, the girl was young. It’d be easy to fool her into giving more than half of her share. “Come on, you know I know a lot about this area, I could be of use to you.”, or she could be of use to Terra. Still, if Terra let her know how useful she could be, she wouldn’t have leverage. Terra was the elder here, she could easily use that to make this girl a pawn of hers. Shape her into a lesser version of herself.
Terra is fluent in Latin.