Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-18-2018, 01:15 AM

As the woman got into Kahaia’s personal space, she jumped. She wasn’t expecting the woman to get that close. A low growl emitted from her, though it wasn’t that intimidating, as this woman was larger and could easily take her in a fight. It was simply a warning, she was getting much too close for comfort. What was this lady rambling about, a treasure? Why would she be looking for a treasure? Was she sick in the head? Well, too bad, because this lady didn’t seem like the type that Kahaia wanted to waste her skill on. She didn’t have any prize to split with this woman. Even if there was, why would she be naive enough to believe that this woman would split it instead of taking it all for herself?

Then she spoke of knowing the area, which of course piqued Kahaia’s interest. Still, it was doubtful this woman wasn’t just lying to get herself some of this treasure she assumed was on Mount Volkan. ”I’m a healer, looking for Elderberries. Nothing to really share, just a little boost for the immune system. You can still help me look, keep yourself healthy. However, I really don’t need your assistance.” Kahaia was in a sassy mood now, but she needed to make it clear that she didn’t need anyone’s help. Just because she was young or small did not mean she was going to go around looking for handouts.

Little flower continued, searching, she’s now gone back to the terrain that lead her up Mount Volkan. Perhaps she missed a plant along the way. It seemed she might have come into luck as she started noticing plants on the terrain.