gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
04-18-2018, 05:28 PM
"Certainly," he said in response to her comment about learning more about their religion. "Our goal is to spread His name and make new followers wherever we go." He shrugged. "We're pretty open about our practices." He couldn't think of any ritual or custom that was off limits to mortals. Perhaps there was a divide between believers and non believers, but there wasn't much he'd say to a believer about the Fallen God that he wouldn't say to a non believer.

Her second question was a little harder to answer. In the moment it took him back a bit, but he was able to recover and think it over as he answered her first question. Still, her question baffled him a bit. His expression a bit quizzical, he said, "The Fallen God is only against those who are against Him. If you aren't against Him, if you don't seek to undermine His rule or harm His people, I don't think He'd have a reason to harm you."

He smiled gently. "If you ever have any questions you are always welcome to visit the Empire. Some of my relatives are more knowledgeable than I and would be better suited to answer your questions." Quickly he added, "Not that I mind trying."

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.