gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-14-2018, 08:44 PM

"Serene, she actually grew up in Weeping Woods," he replied with a smile.

He didn't think Serene would mind him sharing the information, besides if this women knew her she may be happy to be reunited with her. Besides Hailey didn't seem to be a threat at all, nor did he really see her becoming one. In fact he felt that he was similar in personality to him so far and he could see him being friends with her as well. She began to explain where the graves were and he nodded taking in the information. Another tree that would become off limits if he created his pack. He would need to go back through the weeping willows to be sure he knew which tree she was talking about. Since it already had a small rock border it would be easy to tie the rock border with off limits area.

"I've seen that one too I'll pay my respects the next time I travel by," he stated.

His eyes then drew to the bird and he smiled at the offer. It was vary kind of Shiva to offer to carry. Right now he didn't have many stones so he could handle the load, but if they did find a lot then he would need the help to carry.

"Thank you Shiva," he replied.

"Talk." & 'Think.'