Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-20-2018, 11:43 PM
Poser nodded softly as Dragon spoke, considering the topics with a click of his tongue. They were... dangerous. That was probably true, from the sounds of it. They sounded dangerous after all. "Is all they want, conquest? There's nothing that could appease them otherwise?" Poser's tone is conversational, no challenge hanging in the air. He'd been away for so long, there's something to be learned about the political goings on of recent. Yes, he was interested. Poser supposed that there was nothing wrong with that.

Poser rose to his feet, closing the gap carefully. He was careful, as per usual around those who were nearly strangers. Mostly, he didn't want to have to speak so loudly in conversation. "In my experience it does... helps with my anxieties as well. If you'd like to give it a try, I can sit with you while you do. It can be helpful to talk through your feelings." Poser was using the gentle, even tone of a therapist. Healers came in all different specialties, his just happened to be recreational drugs and mental troubles. Know the things you surround yourself with, after all. He was closer to Dragon now, a more comfortable distance for conversation. Still cordial, but... not across the room. Helpful things.

your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]