size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant
04-21-2018, 03:42 PM
Atlas found this little wolf, much like the others he met, to be rather amusing in her reaction to his appearance. He had to remind himself that he was at least three times her size if not more; the wolf had every reason to find him intimidating. Still, his easy-going demeanor and entertainment at most acquaintance's expense was usually what brought them around to seeing him as non-threatening, so he would laugh softly and gaze at her with soft multi-colored eyes.

"I get that a lot. Although, it is not uncommon to see wolves like you who are strangely colored or marked." it's true, the canine predators don't always look as natural as they should. He wondered briefly why that was. Did something cause them to come in new patterns? Maybe if it did, then he was the first -at least to his knowledge - of his kind to change as well. Strange thoughts.

He nosed absently at the leaves of a nearby sapling for a moment before remembering to introduce himself, "Oh, I'm Atlas. What's your name? If you're interested, I would be happy to explore this island together." He saw no threat in the wolf, and heard no others nearby. There was no reason not to be friendly so long as she was.