size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
04-21-2018, 08:16 PM
Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Ashiel waited patiently as he observed the woman, wondering what her specialties were and if she had anything to offer his pack. Above him the clouds continued to gather, the thunder rippled through the sky but so far the heavens had no broken loose with rain. A screech caught his attention and he turned his head to see his companion Griff gracefully float down to perch upon the bleached skeleton of an old tree. The bright orange eyes of the black-winged kite eyed the woman. She moved in an unusual, sensual way. Ashiel's eyes flicked across her form, his brow furrowing as he tried to get a read on her.

A lady needs a place to rest when on the go, it so happens I chose you're lot as my bed spread. I've traveled far, found myself here, decided to shut my eyes for a bit

Ashiel smirked. "It would seem the lady likes the taste of danger." She could feel her eyes on him but he remained strong and steadfast, like a mountain, cold and unmovable. He was indifferent to her being a potential recruit into his pack. She could be worth something or she could just be a nuisance. At times like this he wished for a sign and as if in answer the thunder rumbled across the sky once again but he could not sure which way the sign fell.

So is this the part where you ask me if I'd like to join your pack? Or be on my marry way?

She had an unusual accent and he guessed she wasn't born in Auster or Boreas. He chuckled darkly. "I don't generally ask random strangers sleeping on my doorstep to join, so this would be the part where I tell you beat it before I cut your face to ribbons." His voice lowered as she said she found him intriguing. "Well, I aim to please but this isn't a hotel. I don't take in anyone that happens to just show a passing curiosity. I am building a kingdom worthy of the fallen god. I require devotion"

"Talk"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.