Lydia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-22-2018, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2018, 02:04 PM by Lydia.)

Lydia's tail wagged lightly back and forth as the woman introduced herself as Selene. She was such a pleasant and amiable soul that her name seemed well given. As serene as the waves upon a lake in spring morning. She smiled pleasantly as Serene spoke of lavender. Lydia herself was rather partial to lavender. The scent alone made her think of spring. "Oh, yes please. I would enjoy the company. It's been awhile since I've had the chance to meet another healer."

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go get some lavender!"

With the wind in their favor Lydia took off with a smile on her face. She paused every now and then to make sure she was following the correct direction of the scent. Bounding through the area she couldn't help but enjoy the lovely autumn day. She turned to Serene as the woman asked her a few questions. "I originally was born in lands far from here but I have yet to join a pack here." She didn't consider her captivity under the Abraxas being part of a pack. She paused suddenly as she saw the fading violet flowers stretching up from the ground of a few lavender plants. "There it is!" She bounded over to the lavender with a grin. "What about you Serene, are you part of a pack here?" The woman didn't smell like pack but she could've joined recently.  She elegantly bent her head to begin plucking fronds of lavender.

"Talk" "You" Think