gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
04-22-2018, 02:17 PM
Eden didn't really know how to hold back. It was the kind of skill your parents taught you, but she well. She didn't have any. She didn't need to have any, she was doing just fine on her own, thank you very much. Or at least, Eden thought so. She was rather convinced of it. Everything was great. There was nothing that could bring her down. "Jinxx! Hi." She tries the name out on her tongue, and then... realizes that would be a strange place to stop. That was alright. She'd try to keep the few manners she knew together for the time being.

"The rain is cool, but uh, I think it's too cold? Yeah. I don't think I like the cold all that much. Soggy 'n stuff," Eden was trying to think of things as her mouth was moving, but she wasn't... all that good at it. Conversations were hard. Did adults talk about the weather? Was she an adult? Shoot. She'd get better at this, or something. Either get better or you don't, of course. Still, her tail wagged.

"I was trying! I just sorta washed up here, I don't know... where I am, I think? I was trying to figure out what I was exploring, and then I was just sort of doing it!" There was excitement, and she was trying not to be too loud. That was one of the things her parents always told her-- damnit Eden, you're so loud all the time. It was true. She was here, in an enclosed space, trying to be quiet. "I think exploring is the right way to think about it." Eden nods once, as if to finish her thought physically as well. It made sense to her, and that was what mattered.

Eden